Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lamp Shade design

A1 board arrangement

my lamp shade

Tadahh~ just just presented this lamp shade to some of the lecturers in pine.. Everything turned out very good and they compliment that our presentations are very informative! =D The picture that shown is not the actual lamp shade of mine.. coz the leg i modified it and it was the previous design of mine.. For me, i think it looks so much nicer with this leg (shown in picture) but teacher said doesnt match with the body.. I dono wat they mean la.. but they are my lecturer, so i still have to follow their idea.. no choice..

Today's presentation quite 'daring' for me.. coz i never speak that loud in front of so 'many' people before.. so can be said is my break through.. and i managed to answer their question back even i know i was talking crap to them.. lol~ well, at least i did answered u all lo~

TOO BAD!!! i couldn't get my lamp back!!! My time, efforts, money were all in the lamp shade, but at last i can't get back what i did! so LOL!!! I want back my lamp la! haiz! so bu dai o like that give it to school laio! isk! got a bit angry lo! now whenever i miss my lamp, can onli look back at the picture, but not the real thing! =(

0 comments: